Whether you are a member of 'the bloomtrigger Generation' or 'the bloomtrigger Corporation' remember we are all in this together. This website is intended for the use of primary schools, for this reason the website has been designed in such a way as to ensure the safety of all its users. If you respect our principles we will get along fine, but we might remove any material or posting you make on our site, ban your access to the website or take further legal action if you fail to play by the rules.
1. Only upload and/or submit content (including photos, text, excel spreadsheets, videos etc.) to which you have the legal copyright or the explicit permission from the copyright holder or that is available under an appropriate license that allows you to distribute such content. Any serious threats of abuse will be dealt with under UK law.
2. We realise that the internet is a popular place for content that some people might find offensive. Specifically this includes sexually explicit pictures, displays of violence or abusive language and content. Bloomtrigger is not a place for such content, do not attempt to solicit or post any content that other people might find offensive. We have a zero tolerance policy on this matter. BE AWARE - We individually review each image that is uploaded before it is approved to be safe to display, if we consider that an attempt to breach our zero tolerance rules on this matter has been made, then immediate action will be taken in response to the offence and may lead to the involvement of child protection agencies! We politely remind users that any person who has purchased blooms can be easily traced through their personal bank details used to buy blooms.
3. Businesses that have become a part of the bloomtrigger Corporation are simply demonstrating their support for the bloomtrigger project by helping to protect rainforest and investing in the education of primary school children. As an organisation bloomtrigger neither has the resources to investigate the environmental or social credibility of each business that joins the project, nor would we be qualified to make subjective judgments for each organisation. For this reason we call upon the bloomtrigger Generation to enforce that only 'good' businesses become a part of the bloomtrigger Corporation, by 'good' we mean organisations that share our environmental and social values. Schools have the right to reject blooms from a business should they choose to do so and individuals have the right to contact us should they feel a business is not 'good' for the bloomtrigger project.
4. This is a pilot phase of the bloomtrigger project and therefore the project and website will be continually evolving, along with our community guidelines. If you are at all unsure about what is an appropriate way to use this website, then please contact us in advance and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
5. Finally we are building a community of like minded people, businesses and schools who care about our global environment, so please tell us what you think about the website and how we can make it better. We believe that all people, big and small are capable of good ideas, so feel free to share them! Contact us