Abigail Taylor in Bohol, the Philippines in front of what are known as the chocolate hills because they are usually more brown.
Abigail is half Korean, half English university student currently living in Busan, South Korea however attending university in England. She has a strong interest in international development and the environment and hopes to pursue a career combining the two. Her favourite rainforest animal is the gorilla.
* Click here to visit Abigail's bloomtrigger profile!
* What inspires you?
Innovated and motivated people of all ages and occupations.
* What makes you angry?
When people fail to recognise the little things that could help the environment in the smallest of ways and do such things as throw away perfectly good food or leave the tap on unnecessarily.
* What is your personal mission?
My personal mission is to help make an impact that I’m proud of, whether it’s internationally, nationally or within a community.
* If you were Prime Minister, what would be the first thing you'd change?
I would place more focus on education with more projects to help inspire children and young people to get involved in sustainable action and climate change. This would be done not only in the classroom but also through media outlets, as media and games are a major influence on children.
* Why did you agree to become a bloomtrigger ambassador?
Because Bloomtrigger is a project combining creativity and environmentalism, two things that I appreciate and want to help advocate.
* Can you describe a typical workday?
My typical workday consists of walking to campus for lectures/classes then working at the Student Union’s bar as a catering assistant. The thrilling life of a student!
* Can you think of a place or event you have been that has really inspired you?
Nothing in particular stands out, however any breathtaking view of nature tends to be quite inspiring just by either the magnitude of such a sight or the pure beauty. For example from what I’ve witnessed, Niagra Falls or the sight of dozens of cherry blossom trees in full bloom.
* How do you define success?
To me, success is synonymous with happiness and is achieved through a sense of accomplishment.
* What’s the best advice anyone’s ever given you?
Eat your vegetables.
* What’s your favourite book or film of late?
Because of my interest in Mayan and Aztec civilizations my favourite movie at the moment is Apocalypto.
* If you could get anyone to become a part of the bloomtrigger project who would it be and why?
Actor Edward Norton because a) he’s a celebrity b) he’s an environmental activist and c) he has been a part of some pretty good movies.
* What would you most like to happen to protect the planet?
The shift away from consumer and materialistic lifestyle, lets be honest it would help the planet and society.
* Do you have a favourite quote you can share with us?
Better than a thousand hollow words, is one that brings peace - Buddha
* Can you thinkup one more question that we should be asking, but have not thought of yet and then answer it?
If you were stranded in the rainforest what would be the one item you would want to have?
A Bear Grylls survival guide.