Bloomtrigger is still a small organisation but with ambitious plans to grow. Because of this, we have been mulling over who could help us to grow and the answer was right in front of our eyes: YOU, the Bloomtrigger Generation!! Why you? Because you are passionate about rainforest conservation and, on top of that, your support can be rewarded.
Bloomtrigger believes in transparency and we have been always very clear about what we do with the money we fundraise through our website. Approximately 85% of the money Bloomtrigger receives from selling blooms goes directly towards helping to protect rainforest while the other 15% goes for everyday administration costs.
Now, as a part of our growth strategy, if you help us to sell blooms we will reward you by giving you 10% of the money obtained. That means that Bloomtrigger CIC will keep just 5% for everyday administration costs while approximately 85% will go, as usual, to the forestry communities on the ground. The bloomtrigger project will operate like this for a trial period of 3 months.
If you want to become part of our new growth strategy, this is what you have to do:
1. Explain how the bloomtrigger project works to your friends, family, colleagues and particually the businesses that you know - As they will have more money to support the bloomtrigger project and it iss a great opportunity for them to fulfil their environmental and social responsibilities! We can send you a detailed information pack explaining the many benefits for businesses to buy blooms.
2. Let us know via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if a business or person has signed up and has bought blooms thanks to you.
3. We will transfer the money as soon as you reach the minimum commission of £20.
4. If you don’t reach the minimum of £20 you can claim the equivalence of your reward in blooms. Remember that 1 bloom costs 50p, therefore, for example if you earn £12 in commission you could top up your bloomtrigger profile with 24 blooms.
We are excited about this new growth strategy and we would love to have you on board! Do not hesitate to contact us for further instructions. We look forward to hearing from you.